The Incantors Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Incantors Guild Forums

The ley index of the Incantors Guild of Erdreja

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F.A.Q.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ley Minion
Admin
Ley Minion

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Character sheet
Name: Ley Minion
Guild Rank: Minion To The Ley
Faction: Guild Affiliated

F.A.Q. Empty
PostSubject: F.A.Q.   F.A.Q. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:05 am

Firstly, please give us some time while everything gets sorted out, but this post will get updated as things get added / changed to keep everyone up to date on certain aspects of this Ley.

They Ley is currently undergoing a bit of a redesign due to the restructuring of the Incantors Guild.

Character Sheets
This sheet allows you to change your character name in the event of something unfortunate to stop you from needing to delete your entire account, instead just change the character sheet, if for any reason you need your username modified please hassle a Admin or myself.

Only put information on this that you dont mind being public knowledge.

Your guild rank is not changable by yourself, please contact a moderator or admin to get the rank changed to what you believe it should be.

Be warned we will be double checking those.

Groups
When you wish to sign up to a group, for example the Dark or Light colleges, click on the group button on the bar at the top (between profile and members)
Find the group you wish to apply for in the drop down menu and view information then join group.

The admins will look through your permissions and make sure there updated accordingly

Character Death
When your character is deceased please let me know, i can then either delete your account or modify it to suit your new character.

If you use a username instead of a character name as your login you remove the need to do this as your Character Sheet can be adjusted by yourself following any unfortunate incidents.

If i change your username, i will also remove any group rights so they will need to be reapplied for.
----
Any questions please ask below.
Back to top Go down
Ley Minion
Admin
Ley Minion

Character sheet

F.A.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.Q.   F.A.Q. Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:57 am

Updated character death stuff farao
Back to top Go down
Ley Minion
Admin
Ley Minion

Character sheet

F.A.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.Q.   F.A.Q. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 am

Just a heads up, your naughty Ley Minion did not give any of you the rights to change your own email address.

After being chastised appropriately, I have now given everyone the right to change there own email.

So please update if needed Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

F.A.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.Q.   F.A.Q. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F.A.Q.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Incantors Guild Forums :: Visitors and Public Area :: OOC Visitors and Public Area :: OOC Public Noticeboard-
Jump to: